This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on Peoplesoft
to SAP Conversion Consultant Please send me the updated resume of your
consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   Peoplesoft to SAP Conversion Consultant

Location   :   Stamford CT

Duration   :   3 Months

Strong SQL Server 2000 knowledge with using DTS packages

Experience with SAP eCATT design

Preferably with some functional knowledge in SAP HCM

The consultant will be involved in the data migration activities from
PeopleSoft to SAP and as such needs to know SQL server 2000 and how to use DTS
packages - he/she will also need to have knowledge of ECATT s within the SAP
environment and how to build them to load data into SAP - because we are
migrating to the HCM Project, any knowledge around HCM tables and HR data in
genera1 would be helpful.

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 221
Alt   : 718-715-4190 Ext: 221

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused