I have an urgent requirements mention below, Please send  updated
resume of your consultant  to me if they are  interested for this position.

Below is the job Descriptions. Please let me know if you have any consultant
for this positions.

Kindly have a look and mail me the following:

1)     Updated Word Resume

2)     Authorization Status

3)     Availability

4)     Expected Hourly Rate.

5)     Current Location

6)     Contact Info

7)     Relocation:

*Cold Fusion Developer*

*Greenville, SC*

*6 Months*

Strong Cold Fusion Developer (v.8) for a 6 month contract in Greenville, SC
or Houston, TX.  You will be responsible for coding, testing and analyzing
application software. Supporting existing business systems applications.
Consulting with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate
technical solutions. Responsible for designing and documenting technical
requirements for business applications.  Must be able to determine and
document complex software or system functional specifications

Required Skills:

Senior Level Strong Object Oriented Cold Fusion developer (v.8)

Must have experience building applications from the ground up using an ORM
(Transfer and Hibernate).

Framework experience with Cold Spring and Transfer

SQL Server

Ruby experience a HUGE Plus!

Ability to work OT and weekends.

Must be able to work independently and be self motivated!!

Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools
and methodologies.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Durga Sakuntala Vanamu*

A CMMi Level 3 Company;

14100 Parke-Long Court Ste: M, Chantilly, VA 20151

Direct: 703 994 4880, Fax: (703) 935 8288