Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Prefer local candidates first

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Application Systems Engineer

Location                   :  Minneapolis, MN

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  7 months

  a.. Five plus years of experience in UNIX System Administration with
expertise in IBM-AIX (4.X/5.X) and strong background in Sun Solaris.
  b.. Experience in installation, configuration, tuning, security, backup,
recovery and upgrades of IBM AIX, P-series Hardware.
  c.. Strong technical background in Storage, Disk Management and Logical
Volume Management (LVM) on P-series hardware, and VxVM on Sun (V480, V490)
  d.. Experience in creating and managing virtual LPARS (VIO) on power5
  e.. Strong experience in manipulating GPFS (AIX), JFS2 (AIX) filesystems.
  f.. Built/installed/managed IBM WebSphere Application Servers V5/6.1 in
development, test, and production environments.
  g.. Strong technical support background in troubleshooting system-integrated
  h.. Built/configured DB2 and Oracle servers on pSeries hardware with fault
tolerance, and load balancing across numerous VCS/HACMP clustered environments.
  i.. Experience in configuring, supporting and monitoring high availability
(HA) on pSeries systems running on VCS (Veritas Cluster Server).
  j.. Extensive hands-on experience in setting up network environment using
  k.. Setup and manage Network Install Manager (NIM) server, and performed OS
migration from AIX 4.3 to 5.1 and AIX 5.1 to 5.2 through NIM alt_disk_install.
  l.. Proven ability to define system requirements, analyzed and implemented
capacity planning strategies on (pSeries) development and production servers.
Provided level 2 and 3 support in production environment and resolved
production issues escalated by the UNIX production support team.

As always, Wells Fargo mangers prefer local candidates first and I have
underlined any special notes by the job description.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.