Dear Business Associates,

I hope you are doing well!

This is Rakesh from

We have an Excellent Oracle Apps Developer Bachu Available immediately for
projects nation-wide.

Send me an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me on 678-685-8668., for the

Ø       I am an Oracle ERP Functional Consultant having 10+ years of work
experience, out of which 6+years are in the field of Information Technology.
Have good exposure to all the Financial Modules, Manufacturing and functions of
the IT/accounting /operational and other activities of Corporate's.

Ø       Have exposure to the full-cycle of Oracle Applications right from
implementation through post implementation, period and year-end procedures.

Ø       My understanding of the Oracle Apps architecture, extensive experience
in the real world, functional and technical skills help to deliver cost
effective and timely solutions to user.

Ø       Provide setup/training documentation, end-user module training,
training in setup and usage of FSG's to US users, post-production support,
assistance in the resolution of General Ledger and AP issues and one-on-one

Ø       Experience in Implementation of Oracle Financials and good knowledge in
other functional modules and Technical Modules such as General Ledger, Accounts
Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Inventory,
Purchasing, Order Management, System Administration, TOAD, Data loader, SQL

Ø       Experienced in working with implementation, production and development

Ø       Experienced in Testing, Demo and Production Instances

Ø       Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Strong analytical and
problem solving skills, excellent presentation skills and good team player.

Ø       Great learning skills to adapt the rapid changing technologies and
implementing the same at work.

Ø       Proficiency in understanding clients needs and generate, modify reports
existing in Oracle Applications according to the requirements and

Ø       Extensively worked on AIM documents like BR100, RD20, BP80, TE40, MD50,
CV40 and User Manuals.

Ø       Involved in designing Functional and Technical Documents.

Ø       Extensive experience in of P 2 P (Procure to Pay life Cycle), O 2 C
(Order to Cash life Cycle), Data loader, TOAD and SQL Loader.

Technical Expertise:

     Oracle Financials 12,11.5.10,11.5.9,11.5.7, 11.0.X/10.7 (both character
mode and GUI), General Ledger, Purchasing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts
Payables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, System Administration, Inventory,
Order Management, HRMS.
     Oracle 7.X/8I/9
     Developer-6i, Developer 2000 (Forms 4.5 & Reports 2.5)
     PL/SQL, SQL
     Win 2000, Win NT/95,Windows XP, Windows Vista
     Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP, Manual Testing

Viraj LLC.,/Technical Recuriter- Human Resources
375 Winkler Dr | Suite D | Alpharetta | GA 30004
O: 678-685-8668 |Fax: 509 278 8977

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company