Dear Partners,

PLease find the requirement given beow, If you are interested please send me resume, rate and contact numbers,

Location: Pleasanton, CA

Qualifications:
"Expert skills required in Cognos BI 8.3 Framework Manager, Report Studio and Query Studio. Analysis Studio experience is not required. Framework modeling skills should include experience on Teradata database. Report Studio development skills needed in Lead Report Developer role or Senior Report Developer. Excellent SQL Skills are required. Cognos BI 8 administration a plus. Experience enhancing and extending the Cognos portal is a plus. Total of 8 plus years of experience is required

Please send relevant resumes with rate and contact number.

Thanks,

Sonali
ZealTech Inc.

Phone: 510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280
Fax: 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.zealtechus.com

Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.