Dear Business Associates,
Hope this note finds you in well!
Please find the below pasted requirement for your review and let me know if
any of your consultants matching with the below requirement, please send me
their updated resume along with the contact details. Thanks..!
*Position : Business Objects developer (Need Local to CA Only)*
Duration: 12 + months
Location: Pleasanton, CA
"Requires in depth knowledge of the Business Objects architecture and Webi
- Webi XI report design and construction.
- 3+ years experience designing, developing and supporting business Objects
reports and adhoc analysis
- 3+ year experience in BO Universe design and development
- Proficiency at preparing Functional / technical specifications, Use Cases,
Test Cases and other formal documents to facilitate the development process
- Knowledge of diverse business processes preferably in the health
industries or large company
- Experience in analyzing and documenting business processes and
understanding how business Analytics solutions fit into them
- Solid SQL skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams at
- Ability to shift focus, adapting to changing priorities, and maintain
patience in high-pressure situations
- Experience working in a Cognos enviornment would be a plus
- Experience working in a Oracle is must and Teradata environment would be a
- Knowledge of infrasturcture components such as web tier, app tier and
database tier would be a plus
- Business Objects XI R2, Crystal Reports XI and 2008, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
skills: strong SQL - must be able to debug, light PL/SQL
- Business Object Administration experience"
Sr IT Recruiter
Salsan Technologies Inc.
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at