Hello partner,

Position : ETL DATA ADMINISTRATOR

Location: Richmond, VA

Length of Contract:  4/30/09

Rate; $40/hr

*HEALTHCARE HELPFUL…. Will require a face to face interview*

Health Management Corp is in need of one ETL Data Administrator (see
position requirements below) to execute scheduled and ad hoc data extracts,
validate the quality of those data extracts, perform small enhancements to
existing load packages as needed, create membership/claims source to target
mappings, and to monitor and communicate load metrics related to healthcare
eligibility, claims, provider, and utilization data during the outgoing
process.

ETL Data Administrators

Required Experience
• 4+ years SQL Query experience
• 2+ years working in SQL Server environment
• Experience with DTS, SSIS or other ETL tools
• Strong quality assurance background
• Strong data analysis background
• General business and technical knowledge of data administration tools and
techniques
• Strong written and oral communication, analytical, problem-solving, and PC
skills

Preferred Experience
• Healthcare membership and/or claims
• Strong emphasis on quality assurance / quality control
• Quality tools such as data profilers
---Leadership experience preferred

SKILLS              SQL Server 6.5, SQL Server 7x

--
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.