Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Coldfusion expert

Location:  Dallas, TX
Duration: 4 - 6 months

Our client needs a Coldfusion expert to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair their
They would also like to entertain moving the current website off of Cold Fusion
and to a different platform that is easily supported such as .NET

Must have proven track record of troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244