Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position: Oracle Developer

Location: Bothell, WA

Duration:  6 Months

Qualifications:

Bachelor's degree required.

Requires at least 10 years of relevant experience

- 5 years of experience working in fast track high performance environment.

- 5 years of experience as Oracle developer including PL/SQL procedures,
packages, triggers development, data staging, data analysis, database design
(both logical and physical), experience on Oracle system tables/views, etc.

- 5 years of experience working in UNIX environment including developing
shell scripts to interact with databases, familiarity with basic UNIX
commands

- 3 years of experience in building data mart as repository for historical
information.

- 2 years of experience in Windows Server environment including developing
batch scripts.

- 2 years of SQL Server development experience.

- 2 years of PHP/PERL/HTML/JAVASCRIPT programming experience.

- 2 years of Enterprise data Archiving experience.

Responsibilities:

- Develop Oracle PL/SQL procedures, packages, triggers (latest versions)
independently.

- Analyze source data for archiving purpose.

- Interact with customers and end users to gather requirements, help them
understand the process, to get the archive data validated.

- Provide guidance to system analysts to optimize system performance to
satisfy increasing usage demands, growing application complexity, and
high-availability requirements.

- Design, develop, implement and document archiving strategy for Sunset
Application

- Understand database schema and generate logical design out of it

- Develop scripts (e.g. shell, batch) to automate database activities and to
automate scheduling

- Support and configure archiving tool like OPTIM

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards,
Vipul

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please):  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.