Hi Business Partners,

One of our direct clients is looking for *Oracle HRMS techno-functional *for
a full time permanent position. Let me know if you are interested and
suitable for the below mentioned position and reply me with your updated
resume, contact details and expected salary ASAP.

   *Job Title*

*Oracle HRMS techno-functional *

*Experience Level*

6+ Yrs

Greenbay, WI

*Start Date*

6 Months Contract

*Pay Rate*

$ 55/Hr inc. all on C2C

*No. Of Positions*

*Job Description*

6+ years of *Oracle HRMS 11i techno-functional consultant*
*R12 experience is desirable
Oracle EBS* modules Core *HRMS*, Self Service, *Advance Benefits,
Support experience is must
*PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Reports experience must*

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan*

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *230|| F: 609 228 4646**

*www.ambrosiainfotech.com* <http://www.ambrosiainfotech.com/>