Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  SAP HCM (techno/functional)

Location                   :  CT

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  3 months

Need someone with SAP HCM experience (techno/functional)

Our client is migrating to SAP from Peoplesoft, so this role will focus on Data

Must have:

SQL 2000

DTS Packages

ECATTS - building and loading data into SAP

HCM tables and HR Data knowledge will be very helpful

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.