Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  SQL/Access/VB Developer

Location                   :  Columbia, SC

Start Date                :  ASAP

Duration                    :  3+ months

Project Scope:
1. Use Visual Basic to design and develop all forms for the data dictionary.
Document all Visual Basic forms, tables, queries and reports developed.
2. Assist with the maintenance and modifications to existing MS Access
3. Assist with the development of other applications that may be needed for the
Longitudinal Data System.

Skills required:

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-205