*

Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**

Hello Pals,
**

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Oracle DBA With SAP Basis and BW, and other SAP products

Location: Chicago , IL

Duration: 6 + Months

Oracle DBA* is needed to assist in conversion of tablespaces in large SAP
databases from Dictionary Managed to Locally Managed/ASSM. Familiarity or
experience with Oracle's Oracle 2 Oracle (O2O) process will be a key
criterion.

Candidate must have experience in SAP Basis and BW, and other SAP products
and Oracle 10g including database design, performance tuning, and RMAN
backup.

Specific knowledge in the following areas are REQUIRED: *Strong PL/SQL, SQL,
IMP/EXP, DDL, RMAN, Solaris 9, Korn Shell and Korn Shell scripting, ASSM and
locally managed tablespaces.
*

Also note the majority of the work will be performed on weekends. Candidate
must be fluent in oral and written communications as there is heavy
interaction.

*

Thanks and Regards!*
*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.
**