Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go through the
job description and send me some matching resumes along with contact details

Job description:

Location: NJ (Locals highly prefered)

Duration: 6-12 Months

Experienced Team Leader. Strong Analytical skills, ability to lead a small
team and effectively supervise 2-3 junior java developers. Coming from a
financial background.

-STRONG ORACLE [multiple versions]

-Unix Scripting

-Stored Procedure writing and tuning

Your quick response will be highly appreciated

*Chandra Shekar*
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
77 Milltown Rd,
East Brunswick, NJ- 08816
Tel:  732 917 4970
Fax: 732 626 6137.

Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
visit us @
*"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business Entity"*

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an  email
with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the  mailing
list promptly