*Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] **for the
below mentioned requirement.*

*Certified Cisco/VOIP Consultant*

*8 Months*

*Northern Charlotte* NC

*Rate: $55/hr*

*Need CVOIP command center engineer - **MUST KNOW CISCO ROUTING

*Cisco Certification and VoIP are absolute requirements.  The shift is
typically 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., and candidates have to be available to
work these hours and overtime as needed.  We expect this contract position
to last through May, 2009.  Our maxBILL rate would be $55/hr.  Interview
process is 2 phones screens then a hire decision!  THANK YOU*

*Thanks for helping out with this position, please let me know if you have
any qualified candidates.    *

*This position will manage technical aspects of the Command Center
Activities, including responsibility for troubleshooting and providing Tier
2 site support for each site.*

*   Review and understand Detailed Design Documents (DED) provided by
customer's Network Engineers *

*  Perform requirements analysis based on site surveys, customer interviews,
and detailed design documents *

* **  Planning and technical execution oversight of detailed implementation
and migration instructions for each network/branch change *

* Receive technical escalations from Field Technicians for network and
desktop issues and provide on-call support as needed *

*Establish and perform quality-assurance checks and network
monitoring/performance tests for each branch location *

* Interface with the NOC and customer engineering and architecture teams to
provide valuable project feedback *

*Perform post-mortem review of each branch migration to validate successes
and failures and then apply process improvement *

*Requirements Job Requirements:   Candidates must possess a bachelors degree
in a technical discipline and a minimum of five years working in a network
engineering capacity, Cisco CCNA Certification a minimum, CCNP a plus;
demonstrated working knowledge of support or installation of Cisco Voice
over IP, experience with system and network migration a plus specifically
WAN migrations with exposure to carrier issues; excellent customer service,
verbal and written skills.*

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.