This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for
below requirement.

Application Developer (J2ME)
Location: Boston, MA

Long Term
Rate: $38/hour c2c

Candidate must be strong technically and must have excellent communication

5+ years of Development experience
- 3+ years J2ME or Brew application development experience required
- Java servlet/JSP/J2EE/XML and Oracle/SQL database experience a plus
- Previous experience with more than one type of wireless devices - Blackberry
(preferred), Palm, Bluetooth, Cell phones, base stations - a big plus
- Experience of working on UNIX and windows environments.
- Experience with source code control CVS
- Experience with video streaming a plus
- Knowledge of Graphics libraries
- Knowledge of Multimedia support on mobile device
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused