Hi,
         This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultants for
below requirement.

  Application Developer (J2ME)
  Location: Boston, MA

  Long Term
  Rate: $38/hour c2c

  Candidate must be strong technically and must have excellent communication
skills

  5+ years of Development experience
  - 3+ years J2ME or Brew application development experience required
  - Java servlet/JSP/J2EE/XML and Oracle/SQL database experience a plus
  - Previous experience with more than one type of wireless devices -
Blackberry (preferred), Palm, Bluetooth, Cell phones, base stations - a big
plus
  - Experience of working on UNIX and windows environments.
  - Experience with source code control CVS
  - Experience with video streaming a plus
  - Knowledge of Graphics libraries
  - Knowledge of Multimedia support on mobile device
  - Strong written and verbal skills
  - Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences

  Thanks & Regards
  Vysham
  Technical Recruiter
  Sriven Infosys INC
  Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
  Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

  Fax  :212-658-9460
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.sriveninfosys.com

  Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics