Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

* *

*Title – Sr. BOXI Developer/Analyst*

*Duration - 6 months*

*Location –  Herndon, VA*

* *

Must have following skills and experience:
• Strong Business Objects (Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence) development
experience
• Strong Oracle SQL development experience including performance tuning and
query optimization.
• Unix Shell programming and Autosys scheduler experience.
• Ability to lead a team of BOXI developers from Requirements analyses
through development to production deployment.
• Must have strong knowledge and experience in Capital markets products and
instruments including Securitization, Amortization and related financial
methodologies.
• Mortgage industry experience strongly preferred
• Ability to work independently and as part of team
• Full SDLC experience
• Ability to perform analyses and communicate effectively (oral and written)

*must have Finance and Mortgage experience*
Capital Markets exp is a plus

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240