Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*We are looking for a* *strong Facets configurator **with specific
experience in:*

*DRG (Diagnostic Related Grouping) & **837 for Medicare*

*Rate: open  **
Start date: November 2008
Duration: 6-8 months
Location: Richmond, VA and Northern Virginia
Travel expenses are paid*

In case you have resumes to match the above mentioned requirements, please
feel free to send them along with the *contact details of your consultants
(full-name, contact number, e-mail address) *for an urgent prescreening, as
well as their *availability*, *current location *and *hourly rates *(inclusive
of all expenses and the rate + expenses).

*ALL RESUMES WITH MISSING CONTACT DETAILS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: **www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>**

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* | IM: roy_raju3 *