Hi Friends,

Please send me the suitable profiles along with the contact details ASAP.

Please send me the profile with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: SAP BI Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ Months

Face to Face may be required. Locals given first preference.
SAP Integrated Forecasting Program

Looking for an experienced SAP business analyst to work on production support
and work with business users to prioritize ongoing work.

Required Skills:
- Experience working with executives that are business users
- Experience developing test scripts and writing formal documentation to
support a live SAP application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with exceptional
client facing skills

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net