Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Java Solutions Architect Contract*
*Rate - Open *
*Location – AZ*
*Duration – 1 year +*
*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS *
• 5 - 7 years as a solution or enterprise architect. Previous consulting
experience preferred. 1.* *Solution Architecture skills* *
• Strong proven leadership skills. Ability to drive solution and application
design process and hold others accountable to achieving solution scope.
• Demonstrated experience (3 - 5 years) in either enterprise or solution
architect roles previously.
• Experience in defining and implementing complex distributed application
• Experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
• Strong skills with requirements & design modeling using notation such as
• Excellent understanding of enterprise architecture best practices and
ability to influence solution design with these principles.
• Sound knowledge of technology stack, tools and solutions made possible
through them including, but not limited to: o Enterprise and web content
• Experience in travel and/or insurance industries a plus.
• Solid vendor management experience with the ability to lead vendors
through solution design and assess vendor tooling and sourcing options along
the way. 2.
• Expertise with project management practices such as Schedule Management,
Cost Management, Resource Management, and Risk Management. 3. Communication
• Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels and types of
• Effective written communications skills to develop Statement of Works
(SOW), Risk Summary, and other program documentation.
• Ability to mentor and foster growth of solution architecture competencies
across the rest of the organization. 4. Business Insight and Alignment
• Demonstrated ability to work with business customers, IT analysts, and
senior management from a business perspective, while communicating the
salient technology implications
• Ability to advocate the business positions and requirements with
• Ability advocate technology value and requirements with senior management.
5. Analytic Skills
• Analytic skills for planning, estimating, budgeting, and monitoring
program work. PREFERRED
*Project and Resource Management skills*
solutions o Enterprise Application Integration strategies & SOA. Service
identification and definition. o Call center & CTI solutions o Packaged
application implementations (PeopleSoft, Siebel, Epiphany) o Business rule
engines o Data warehousing strategies, operational data stores, enterprise
data model approached, business intelligence solutions o Business process
management and Enterprise Performance Management solutions o Application
frameworks (J2EE/MVC, .NET) o Application server environments
(Websphere/Weblogic, .NET) o Hardware [platforms (UNIX & Wintel) and systems
management design o Security strategies and approaches for solutions o
Disaster Recovery concerns for applications
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*Web: **www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>**
*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*
*Fax: 734-418-2603 *
*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* | IM: roy_raju3 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at