Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement, Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Req. ID:*

* NJ: ERP Systems Administrator*

*Primary Skills:*

ERP System Administration, Migration from PeopleSoft to SAP

*Optional Skills:*

prefer local candidates

We have an immediate need for an ERP System Administrator for a project in
northern NJ. Our client is migrating from PeopleSoft to SAP & is looking for
an ERP Sys Admin to assist with the migration. Experience in SAP, especially
in a migration from PeopleSoft is highly desired.

Local candidates are a plus.

*Rate: *All Inclusive,  * Job Type: *Contract,  * Start Date: *ASAP,
*6 Months +,  * Number Of Openings: *1,  * Communication Skills: *Very Good,
 * Location: *Bergen County, NJ

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: **www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* | IM: roy_raju3 *