*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate,

* *

*VC++ Developer (MFC, C#)*

*Location: **Basking Ridge, NJ*

*Positions: 2*

*Job Type: Full Time*

* *

   - Following are the major skillset required for the development of a
   desktop based thick client and toolbars using
   - Visual C++ / MFC / C#;
   - Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) Broadsoft

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager