*Hi,*
**
*Please send matching resume along with rate and contact info.*
**
*Flex Developer/Engineer position* in NYC 3-6 month contract with the
possibility of extension in NYC.

*Face to Face Interview Must - Interviews would be today/Monday.*

*(Senior Programmer or Architect Level)*

Required areas of Flex/AS3 expertise :

FE containers, general application development, dynamic layouts, object data
transfer (JSON preferred, XML acceptable), the charting library, and general
all around experience working with base components and several other
publicly available component projects.

Other experience:

Experienced Object Oriented Developer -- prefer 4+ years EJB or Java Beans
Trained Developer -- prefer a CS or similar degree.

Reasonable experience with PHP.

Reasonable experience with Unix operating systems.

Notable experience training engineers on the Flex framework.

This position will be a combination of architecture, hands on programming of
core level classes to interface with the back end, and teaching a team of
highly trained engineers how to leverage the flex framework. We are in a
from the ground up rewrite cycle of this already proven business application
and would like rebuild our front end to leverage several of the features in
Flex/Air for the benefit of our users.

This is an engineering position, not a design position.

*Thanks & Regards,***

*Jitha Radhakrishnan***

*Vaptech Inc.***

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*

Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.