* *

Hi All,

This is sam from *Ksource*, below is the urgent requirement available with
us, let me know if u have any suitable candidates available with you….

We are looking for a Senior Oracle Forms Developer/Team Leader with
experience migrating Oracle Forms 6i to Oracle Forms 10g to join our
organization for a 5 to 6 month assignment in the Hartford, CT area.

Role: *Senior Oracle Forms Developer/Team Leader*

Location: Hartford, CT

Duration: 5 to 6 month

Rate: Open

To qualify you must:

Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills

Have 7+ years of developing Oracle Forms

Have experience supervising or managing 2+ junior staff members

Send me your candidates profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED];

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>**<http://www.ksourceinc.com/>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***