Hello this is an urgent requirement.

Position:  Sr. Data Modeler

Location: San Jose CA
Duration: Min 6 months+

*Required Skills:*

   - Our client company is seeking a Data Modeler to gather business data
   requirements, create conceptual, logical and physical data designs, create
   and maintain data models (data modeling, data modeler), ensure the
   enterprise use of company data, and help with the coordination of database
   - Candidate must have *min 7+ years as a Data modeling designing*

*Pls send me your consultant's updated resume.

Warm Regards,

Ajay Tiwari

Phone: 425-484-9307

Fax: 425-605-2139