This is Vysham from Sriven Infosys Inc, looking for consultant for below
requirement .

Title: C++ Developer
Duration: Long term
Location: Silver Spring, MD

Rate: $40/hour c2c

Telecom exp preferred

Candidate must be strong technically and must have excellent communication

Unix , C/C++, Oracle, Stored Procedures, Web Service using java

Sriven Infosys INC
Voice : 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt   : 718-715-4196 Ext: 217

Fax  :212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused