Hello partner,
Job title:  Project Manager

Location:                           Arlington, TX

Length of Project:              8 months

Rate:                                 $50/HR

Project Management Background

*PMP Certification is preferred*

Experience selecting and implementing packaged software in the following
areas:  Finance, Payroll, Time and Attendance, and/or ERP.

Will manage a variety of technology projects for the City of Arlington; will
use the PMI project methodology to document and manage each project; must
use MS Project to manage resources and tasks; must have good communication
skills in order to elicit requirements from end users; will be responsible
for creating project plans, Gantt charts, assisting users with gather
requirements, documenting those requirements, developing communication
plans, assisting users with developing project budgets, assisting users with
developing a test plan, assist users with developing a training plan and
training documentation and assist users with developing and implementing a
deployment plan.

--
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.