*One of my direct client is looking for a Project manager with strong
financial experiecne.*
*PMP certification must.*
*Please send 100% matched resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
Location: Washington DC
Rate: Open

  *Required Skills*

(Minimum Mandatory Capabilities)

The candidate is needed to manage the hardware upgrade of the summit/numerix
infrastructure and the accurate software upgrade project.

Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desirable.

Experience in managing application development preferably in a multi-vendor
delivery model

Experience managing development/implementation of financial applications is

Understanding of one or more IT and/or project related disciplines such as
application architecture, risk management, collaborative technologies,
quality management, and knowledge management.

Minimum 10 years experience in IT development environment with at least 4
years in project management role.

Excellent relationship management, communication (written and verbal) and
leadership skills.  Ability to develop and sustain close working
relationships with peers, business clients and external vendors.

Any prior experience as Business Analyst is a strong advantage.

*Desired Skills*

(Skills not Mandatory but useful for Performance)

* *

*Terms of Reference*

(Work to be performed)

. The Project Manager reports to Back office Production Support team lead
and will have overall responsibility for the oversight and management of the
hardware upgrade of summit/ numerix environment and accurate software

The candidate will be responsible for but not limited to :

Co-ordinate with the user group and plan the hardware upgrade of the numerix

Document the project plan with clear responsibilities between the
application support team and infrastructure team (ISG)

Conduct the assessment of the accurate upgrade project.

Review with the user group on any new module to be implemented and agree on
the overall scope

Co-ordinate with the vendor on all activities required to implement the new
version at IFC

Analyze and document any other hardware or software upgrades if required

Document dependencies if any

Produce the assessment document with the statement of work and
implementation plan

Thanks & Regards

Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph:  484 636 6268

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.