*Hi Partners:

Send matching resumes with contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*C# .Net *
Buffalo Grove, IL
6 months
in person interview

Performs full lifecycle application development (design through
implementation) Completes and reviews design artifacts. Analyze functional
requirements and design appropriate solutions to support Claims Projects.
Provide support on production issues Work on code fixes and enhancements
Work all WR assigned, including updating the design document, release
scorecard and follow the code review process. Work all assigned USD tickets
or work requests. Skills : Full lifecycle software development in a team
environment for 3+ years. VB or C# .NET PL/SQL or SQL .NET Framework
ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>WebServices Development Oracle XML
Applications: Visual

Responsible for the development, modification, installation and maintenance
of applications. Understanding of applications, graphical user interfaces or
control languages. Understands specifications, designs logic, writes code,
tests and debugs. Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation
for applications. Technical resource skill and knowledge includes both basic
and new technology experience, plus specific niche technology or product
skills that are on the emerging market space.

Best Regards,
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you