Hello,
This is anand from Sure IT Solutions.
We have a very Urgent Requirement for Teradata DBA. Please let me know your
comfort ability. Please reply me back with updated resume
Please send profile and contact details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Job Title:  Teradata DBA
Duration:  12+months
Location:  San Francisco, CA
Teradata Database Administration - required Teradata Utilities Fastload,
Fastexport, Multiload, Teradata Parallel Transport,  Bteq, SQL Assistant
Teradata Work Load Manager Teradata system utilities
 Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Database Development : UNIX, Database Administration : SQL, Database
Administration : MS SQL Server, Design Skills & Tools : Erwin, Design Skills
& Tools : Data Modeling, Systems Administration : UNIX, Systems
Administration : Shell Scripting, Systems Administration : Linux, Systems
Administration : Perl

Anand
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0074; 602-490-0106  FAX: 866-322-0121
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Y-IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gmail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http:/www.sureitinc.com
Arizona