Hi,

We have urgent opening from our direct client for the position  Oracle
System Administrator Please forward me the resumes if you have suitable
consultants. Kindly include the rate, email address and contact numbers of
your consultants.

Title:         Oracle System Administrator
Location:   Washington, DC
Duration:    6 to 9 Months
Rate:          Open

Job Description / Requirements
This position is the senior system administrator specializing in Oracle
products in a UNIX environment.  The position supports a single
Federal agency data center at Washington, DC.  The successful candidate is
primarily responsible for supporting Oracle Fusion Middle
Ware products, focusing on identity management, service oriented
architecture, and enterprise application integration. The candidate
must be a good team player and willing to work in multi-tasking environment.

The successful candidate must have the following skills:

    Professional experience with Oracle Fusion Middle Ware
    Solid knowledge and experience with identity management concepts and
practices
    Hands-on experience with LDAP and Windows active directory
    JAVA and PLSQL programming skills are essential
    Business analysis and interface design
    Good written and verbal communication ability

The successful candidate is responsible for the following

    Installation and administration of the Oracle Identity management
product
    Development and maintenance of web services for application integration
    Oracle performance tuning and load testing
    Technical communications with various other contractors engaged by the
client for application integration

The qualification of this position.

    BS degree in Computer Science or a related field is essential
    1-year of hands-on experience with the Oracle Identity Management Suite
    2-years experience with Oracle Weblogic Application server configuration
and administration
    2-years hands-on experience in Oracle database administration
    At least 3-years experience in JAVA application development At least
    1-year of experience in UNIX administration
    Web services programming experience is preferred

venka

Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph: 484 636 6268
http://www.mavinsystems.com
http://groups.google.com/group/MavinSystems_Reks

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.