Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                :  C++ Developer with a

Location       :  Santa Clara, CA

Start Date     :  ASAP

Duration        :  3-12 months

Assignment Title: Software Architect/Engineer

Project Description:

Design, implement, and optimize a general purpose game collision system (3
months), a game physics system for integrating physics effects (5 months), and
graphical user interface for visualizing game physics and AI technologies. (4
months)

Daily Responsibilities:

Design & implement software using C++ in Visual Studio 2008 on Windows Vista.

Please indicate % of travel required: 0%

Necessary Skills (

Strong math and physics background. Ability to conduct library research.
Experienced in game engine development, parallel processing, and hardware
optimization. Familiar with C++, Visual Studio 2008, Windows Vista.

Additional Skills Desired :

Communication skill. Team work.

Years of Experience & Expertise Level: Sr.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-205