Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Business Analyst Consultant with SQL & Healthcare Exp - local to AZ*
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Business Analyst resource for Phoenix, AZ.  Contract will run through
12/31/08.  *BA with SQL experience and healthcare is a big plus.*

I look forward to hearing from you.

ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409