*Tier 1 req:; Software Developer profile needed*
I have a Software Developer Position in Melbourne, FL. Below is the job
description. This is a 6 month contract position. The client is ready to
hire today if possible. If you think you are a fit, or know someone who
might be, please respond with the following:
*2) Hourly rate (please be specific)*
*3) At least 3 Professional References*
*4) Availability to interview and start*
*5) Best time and number to contact you*
*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: *
Required B.S. in a computer related technical field (e.g. Computer
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Science) or someone with a
BA/BS in some other field (e.g. Math, Physics) who has taken additional
Qualifications Summary (including years of exp):
- Majority of: UML; XML; OOA&D; CIM.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience with Java/Swing application
- UNIX and/or Windows 200X server.
- Experience working in a agile development environment
- Eclipse or other equivalent IDE Integrated Development Environment
- Java, Swing, UML Design, OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design), OOP
(Object Oriented Programming), Graphical User Interface Design background,
Eclipse or other equivalent IDE Integrated Development Environment (Rational
Rose, Together). - Good problem solving skills, experience in re-engineering
and full life-cycle development of enterprise-wide
client-server/web-based/multi-tier systems desired. Innovation and
leadership skills are a plus.
- Must be able to operate without significant direction and have good
analytical skills. Design and implementation of web based GUI applications a
*The following is a strong plus.
- Network Management and SNMP experience.
- Rational ClearCase (or other equivalent Configuration Management tool)
- Rational ClearQuest (or other equivalent Ticket Tracking tool)
- Telephony experience is a plus.
- Foreign language is a plus.
- Professional, honest, team player, reliable, likes to solve problems,
self-motivated, work with little supervision.
- Human Factors Interface Design experience, Ilog JTGO, JViews, Jide,
Knowledge in Network.
Responsibilities also include quality delivery of code with JUnit tests.
Work with other designers and developers to ensure that GUI design is
approved and adhere to at the implementation stages. Helps the team meet
goals in an agile development environment. Follows processes and procedures
of configuration management and the development team to achieve quality
goals. Works with System Engineers to ensure designs and code match Use Case
elaboration and requirements. Works with test engineers to ensure that
black-box testing is effective. May be asked to complete short term research
projects on new technologies or technology upgrades. May be asked to
investigate and repair product defects.
*CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at