Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Sr.Oracle DBA

Location: Newark, DE

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $43/hr (Max).

Requirements:

§                  Minimum 5-7  years  of solid  Oracle Database Administration
experience ideally in a large and 24x7 environment

§                  Should have a BS or higher degree. Oracle Certification is a
plus. Strong database experience of  Oracle 9i, 10g, Oracle 11i, Apache, 9ias
and third party tools

§                  Prior experience of Database upgrades

§                  Prior experience of database performance, reorgs, tuning,
partitioning and patching is required

§                  Oracle Financials experience is a plus

§                  Prior experience of SQL and Shell scripting

§                  Must have excellent communication & inter personal skills.

Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244