Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking for a specialized Informatica Developer

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Duration: 2-3 months

Rate: $55/hr - or let me know what you have

Should have B2B and or Real Time experience on them.  Again, only looking for
candidates who have B2B and Real Time experience.  This position is very hot

 Informatica B2B Data Transformation product (formerly called Complex Data) and
Real Time option product

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082