Hi,

This is for our direct client. Please go through the job requirement and
send me your updated resume with below details.
Send your resumes to - [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
Title: SAP APO Functional Consultant

Rate- competitive (Will pay expenses)

Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Duration: 7 weeks (Could go longer)

PP-DS & SNP expert (interface with GATP)

Assist with process design, documentation, master data and CIF config

Knowledge transfer and training is important

Kindly send matching resumes along with the following
information……………………….Please,

*Resume word format: *

*Full Name: *

*Best contact number: *

*Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Availability (specify the notice period, if so required): *

*Hourly rate on W2 OR C2C: *

I will contact you, if I need more information

*--
Thanks & Regards,

Jeffery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Partners for the Well Spring Group Inc.,*