Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Need of Local to NJ

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  QA Process Consultant (or a BA with heavy
experience aligning QA teams)

Location                   :  Montvale, NJ

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  1+ year

Rate                           :  $45/HR on C2C

Skills & Qualifications:

  a.. QA Processes knowledge (SDLC)
  b.. ITIL Knowledge
  c.. Project Portfolio Management knowledge (especially using the Clarity
  d.. Excellent MS Office skills
  e.. Understanding of quality processes and process documentation
  f.. Strong analytical skills
  g.. Background in best practice analysis, benchmarking, and continuous
  h.. Good presentation and communication skills
  i.. Ability to work in a team environment
  j.. Excellent Communication Skills

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 718-715-4195 Ext:-205

the inconvenience caused.