Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Peoplesoft HCM/HRMS

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Duration: 8 Months

Rate: $55/hr.

      Need:

      Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience developing, testing and
supporting PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM or HRMS applications (specifically Human
Resources, Base Benefits, Payroll). Knowledge of PeopleSoft architecture,
People Tools 8.4+ / PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Integration Tools experience
(Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Workflow), UNIX environment
including scriptwriting and SQR development in an Oracle environment using
SQL-PL/SQL is preferred.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082