Dear Partners,
Please find the following immediate requirement:

Location: Bay Area, CA
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Rate : $50 / hr
We have a requirement for an ABAP resource with around 5 years of experience - Has to be based locally.
Should have knowledge of BAPI's and comfortable with interfacing with them.
Should know about enhancements and should have hands on OO experience.
ZealTech Inc.

Phone: 510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280
Fax: 510.372.0571
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.