*Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Job Title: *Senior Share Point Developer (Must Have Exp in Property &
Causality Domain Exp)

*Location:* IN

*Targeted Start Date:    11/03/08*

*Length of Assignment:   *1-3 Months

*Hours per week expected: *40

*Hourly* Bill Rate Range: Competitive

**

*Additional Notes:*

*On-site FT for the project duration is expected, however, for an
exceptional candidate with travel limitations, manager might consider a
resource who can be on-site for the first couple of weeks to flush out the
designs and requirements with potential for remote development after that.*

**

*PROJECT/POSITION DESCRIPTION:*

*Currently, Commercial Lines has multiple individual team Share Point sites.
*

*Each of these sites has been independently constructed for that team's
needs.  With the diverse locations of the various CL teams, we now want to
create a consolidated site which contains standard materials for all of the
CL teams, metrics, release documentation, and a one-stop shop for our
business customers.  This developer will help reconstruct the existing
original e-commerce site into the share CL parent site.  Also, they will
remove the redundant material on the various team sites and consolidate them
on the shared site.  Also, we will have them link the multiple sites as tabs
off the new consolidated parent.*

**

*REQUIRED SKILLS: *

*Share Point development Expert 4+*

**

*YEARS of EXPERIENCE:*

*IT development lifecycle*        Senior 4+

*P & C insurance Basic*   1+

* *

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan** *

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *230|| F: 609 228 4646*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>