*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

Job Title:      Senior Share Point Developer

Location: IN
Targeted Start Date:    ASAP
Length of Assignment:   1-3 Months

Additional Notes:
            On-site FT for the project duration is expected, however, for
            an exceptional candidate with travel limitations, manager might
            consider a resource who can be on-site for the first couple of
            weeks to flush out the designs and requirements with potential
            for remote development after that.

 PROJECT/POSITION DESCRIPTION: (for external use)

Currently, Commercial Lines has multiple individual team Share Point sites.
Each of these sites has been independently constructed for that team's
needs.  With the diverse locations of the various CL teams, we now want to
create a consolidated site which contains standard materials for all of the
CL teams, metrics, release documentation, and a one-stop shop for our
business customers.  This developer will help reconstruct the existing
original e-commerce site into the share CL parent site.  Also, they will
remove the redundant material on the various team sites and consolidate them
on the shared site.  Also, we will have them link the multiple sites as tabs
off the new consolidated parent.

 (BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, SENIOR, EXPERT)   YEARS of EXPERIENCE:
                    Share Point development Expert  4+

       (BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, SENIOR, EXPERT)   YEARS of EXPERIENCE:
                IT development lifecycle        Senior  4+
                        P & C insurance Basic   1+

* *

*Kindly respond with below details:*
*  *