Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Requirement Details :

ROLE : SAP CRM Consultant

Location : Tulsa, OK

Duration : 1 year*

*Requirement Details:*

*We are looking for an SAP analyst role (Public Sector). Will need
experience with Public Sector Collection and Deduction - PSCD. This The
project has requested an all-inclusive rate. This project is still in the
proposal phase.*

*REQUIRED: 3 - 5 years of experience with SAP CRM 4.0, 5.0 and higher. PSCD
and public sector experience. Candidate needs to have strong process
analysis skills and excellent verbal / written communication abilities.

With Regards:
*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2543
Fax: 734-975-9380
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || (Y_IM) varmadprince6 || (GTalk) varma.obsi

For Better Resources join in this Group: