*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*C/C++ Developer with Unix/Oracle/PL/SQL/Cobol*

* Location: Warren NJ*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Interview: Candidate must be local to go **in-person*

*Note: Must have extensive experience in **/Unix/Oracle/PL/SQL with some
knowledge of COBOL*

·        Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests,
debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications

·        Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve
complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations,
operating time, and form of desired results

·        Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of
applications programming activities

·        Monitor program execution for expected performance

·        Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system
software applications

·        Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes
disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.