Greetings from MetaPro USA,
Send resumes to only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Build Release Engineer*
*Role: * Build Release Engineer
*Location:* San Francisco, CA
*Rate:* $60 Corp-to-Corp
*Length * 6 Months
The Build Release Engineer will be responsible for all software source code,
change control, configuration management, and build and deployment process
throughout the enterprise. The Build Release Engineer will also be
responsible for the development and code management and configuration of
multi-tier applications in a distributed Windows heterogeneous environment.
They will also develop and maintain application tools that build, deploy,
automate and streamline code management and product delivery process. The
individual must coordinate build schedules between Development teams, DBAs
and Operations, develop and improve build communication channels, and
develop, improve, and document build processes and procedures.
This individual must be able to support multiple code lines and build and
deliver frequent releases.
Architecting tools to run and monitor an optimized, parallel, nightly and
on-demand build and deploy system across multiple development branches in
multiple environments. These tools will be instrumental in enabling
automated deployment of selected builds across multiple servers while
maximizing availability and minimizing build times.
• Design and develop the tools to allow efficient configuration management,
build and release of software developed in *C#, XML, Visual Basic, .NET
Visual Basic, ASP, SQL Server databases, as well as, web based
• Proficient in developing with *VB, C, C#, ASP, XML, ANT, Perl and MAKE
• Work with all areas of Development to ensure the build process is serving
the needs of the business.
• Performs program and system analysis. Reports build statistics.
• Manage build communication channels and document build procedures.
• Develops, Design and tests complex program logic.
• Provides technical consultation & proposes solutions.
• Maintains & enhances existing software.
• Perform multiple daily builds for multiple software releases.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Experience with a sophisticated source code control tool such as, PVCS,
ClearCase, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or systems like TFS, and
• Solid knowledge of programming languages in *VB, C, C#, ASP, XML, ANT,
Perl and MAKE utilities*
• Experience in implementing solutions with .NET Framework.
Familiarity with MS MTS Server
• Well organized and possess outstanding follow-through and attention to
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment frequent software releases
• Some familiarity with Database programming (MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle),
Object Modeling UML, OO Design Skills
*Education and Experience*:
• BA Computer Science, BS or MS or equivalent experience required.
Equivalent experience can be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 4 to 5 years SCM/Release Engineering experience in a software product
company or as part of an Internet based business such as an ISP or other web
• At least 5+ years experience in build/release engineering and
configuration management with solid knowledge of all phases of the software
development life cycle. Must have worked on a product that was released for
public consumption. Experience with short release cycles is a plus
Thanks & Regards, Sunil, MetaPro IT Solutions, Tel: - 913-538-5491
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo IM: DTechRecruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at