*Dear associate vendor,*
We have an urgent request from one of our clients.
Please submit at least two qualified consultant for the position mentioned
below. Make sure all the skills are present in resume and highlight the
skills that are required for this position.* *
*
Job order:  *13688
*Job Title:   *Jr. PeopleSoft HCM Developer
*Location:   *Pittsburgh, PA
*Duration:   *6-8 months
*Rate:         *48$ per hr

*Send me resumes along with current location of the consultant with contact
details*

*Full Requirements:  *Minimum of 2 years of hands on experience developing,
testing and supporting PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM or HRMS applications (specifically
Human Resources, Base Benefits, Payroll). Knowledge of PeopleSoft
architecture, People Tools 8.4+ / PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Integration Tools
experience (Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Workflow), UNIX
environment including scriptwriting and SQR development in an Oracle
environment using SQL-PL/SQL is preferred.

*Work related skills:*

   - PeopleSoft integration technologies including Application Engine and
   Component Interfaces
   - Application Designer tools including PeopleCode and Component / Page
   development
   - PeopleSoft Security
   - Functional Knowledge of the process flow for PeopleSoft 8.8 HCM and an
   understanding of the PeopleSoft 8.8 database are preferred
   - Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong
   ability to perform as part of a team.

*Regards

*
*Rajasekhar* T 973.481.0100 X 3079
 F 973. 273.4639
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Makro Technologies, Inc.
www.makrotech.com
 One Washington Park, Suite 104, Newark, NJ 07102
Offices: Illinois, Pennsylvania
*Ranked among FAST 50 in NJ and FAST 500 growing in North America -
Deloitte*