Note:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list.  If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Partner

Hope you are doing great please send matching profile to the below
requirements from my Prime vendor. Thanks in advance.

*Title*: *Sr Java Tech Lead***

*Location:* *Philadelphia**, PA*

*Duration:* 9 Months

*Hourly Rate*: DOE + Expenses

*Start Date*: November 3rd

*Note*: Beside is the comment from Manager *"I need **strong Java Tech Lead
with knowledge of 11 Financials/TCA"*

*Skills Required: *

* *

Ø       Sr *Java Developer with experience leading web application
design/development and integration with back office applications *

Ø       *10+ years hands on Java architecture*, design and development
experience required

Ø       Must have web based *Financial/Credit application integration with
Oracle* *11i ERP/back office applications*

Ø      *Hibernate, Websphere, JSP and Servlets experience* required

With Regards
Deep Sagar Reddy

AMZUR Technologies, Inc

|| Phone: 813-600-4060 Ext-124 || Fax: 813.774.7819 || Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  || Yahoo IM: deep2k1sagar || Website: www.amzur.com ||

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.