This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on Remedy
Resource Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Title                 : Remedy Resource

Location        :  NYC

Duration        :  3 Months

·        Conduct an Architecture Review of current ITSM environment to observe
the business functions and processes, logical and physical architecture,  and
determine if the modules/applications are being used for what they were
designed for.

·        Work with users to identify requirements and document specifications.

·        Develop engineering plans to design migrate/upgrade to ITSM 7.x.
Develop design requirements and implementation plans for Remedy/ITSM  Upgrade
and BMC Atrium CMDB implementation.

·        The engineering requires extensive knowledge of the Remedy Product
Suite, Oracle, SQL, Unix scripting, HTML and some Java.

·        To assist in the Atrium CMDB Design and develop processes to vet all
changes to the design. This will include an analysis of the data models  for
all BMC products. It will involve mapping  current implementation of the BMC
software to the new versions and data models.

·        Provide comprehensive testing plans for all development changes.

·        Provide level 3 Engineering Support.

Skill/Role Level Years Preference

SEVEN (7) years of experience on the following:

·        Remedy Expert

·        Infrastructure Management

FIVE (5) years of experience on the following:

·        Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

·        Remedy Approved Consultant (RAC)

·        System Engineer

·        THREE (3) years of experience on the following:

·        Data Modeling

·        SQL (Structured Query Language)

·        Oracle DBMS

·        At last 2 years of experience in: Java (desired)

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the