Please let me know if you have any qualified consultants. Please send the
resumes in the word format and their availability for the interview.
November 3, 2008
*Job Responsibilities Description / Summary* :-
The candidate will be responsible for System Test and SQA activities.
Primary responsibilities include designing / developing test strategy and
plans, creating test case and automated test scripts and executing test
- QA/Test experience: 5-6 years. Proven Track Record. Expert Level.
- Test Automation Skills: 3-4 years. Proven Track Record. Expert Level.
- Web Services Testing: 3-4 years. Proven Track Record. Expert Level.
- Test – participates in all areas of testing and maintenance, providing
technical QA expertise.
- Test Automation – HP Quality Center / QTP Expert. QC 9.2 preferred.
- Participates in production promotion activities.
- Participates in the requirements process with the user community on UAT
definition and develops detailed documentation to facilitate transition from
ST to UAT.
- Helps troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding project implementations.
In addition to the above required skills:
- Excellent skills in communicating test results and ability to work with
other teams responsible for supporting test issue resolution.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure. Understands and acts on
- Demonstrates mature and seasoned judgment.
- Handles constructive criticism and open to improving self.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities. Proactively finds ways to
minimize any risks.
- Have a strong aptitude for accuracy and must be detail oriented.
-Strong trouble shooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works well with others and communicates well.
- Coding and Development Experience
- Integration Testing and String Testing Experience
- Test Experience in various SDLC management processes.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile techniques.
- Test Lead/ Test Project Lead Experience.
Minimum Education BSCS or Equivalent
Minimum Certifications or Professional Credentials N/A
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at